















We had Nicole take some pictures of Koleman when he turned 6 months. It has taken me almost a month to put them up! I'm behind!! He didn't really want to smile for the camera, he was starting to get sick the day we took them, but they still turned out SOO cute I thought! Sorry there is so many pictures I couldn't just put up a few, believe it or not there is A LOT more, but I couldn't get some of them to upload!
Nicole is doing a special right now! She'll take any family, maternity, newborn, or children, pics for $35 a session! All you have to do is post the pics on your blog and give her a shout out! (She'll still do them for you, even if you don't have a blog) :)She edits them and gives you a cd so you can print what you want! She's amazing!
12 comments:
so cute shel!!
Nicole IS amazing and Koleman is the cutest little model! Wish she could do newborns for the monkey in a month of so! :( I will have to have her to pics in Feb of the two girls together...that would be WAY fun! And family pics summer 2011! :)
Oh I love the pics of the K-man!! Super cute :)
What a little stud! My faves are the first one and the one where he is naked standing facing the fence with boots and a hat
Oh my goodness. these are so cute! I love the ones with the cowboy hat next to the fence! Adorable!
These are too cute! I love his little fat roll hanging over his diaper, and I love the naked bum ones on the fence. What a cutie!
i love his naked bum against the fence with his cowboy hat on! its adoraable. nicole did amazing!
Oh my goodness, these are adorable!! Would she still do that in 3 more months? She is way good! Koleman is so adorable, I love the back rolls!
So stinkin cute and even cuter to be wearing his mommas hat!
He's so cute I can't stand it! And is it wrong to say I love his baby bum? Especially rockin the cowboy hat by the fence. The pictures are all awesome!
Oh my!!!!! I love the picture of Koleman at the fence with his boots on and cute naked booty!!! She did a great job. He is growing up so fast.
Oh my HECK! Those pictures are adorable!
Post a Comment