Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sleep, sleep, sleep...

I can officially say Koleman is sleeping through the night! YAY!! When I took K man to his 6 month appointment his Dr urged me to just let him cry or I was going to be getting up every 2 hrs until Koleman moves out in 18 yrs. So I started that night. I would run in and check on him when he first started crying pat him on the bum, then leave. He cried for about an hour then went sound asleep for a few hours, then we would repeat the process. That was the routine for about a week, some nights were definately better than others, but the most he ever cried at a time was 2 hrs. This entire week he has only woke up once usually about an hour after I put him down, but he only cries for about 15 min then goes back to sleep until 8 or 9 in the morning! It is beautiful!! So I'm proud to say we are getting about 11 hrs of sleep hehe It makes me giddy! I am loving it! Koleman has even been quite sick with a cold this week and he is still sleeping way good!! So hopefully we can just get him over this cold and our life will be pure bliss!! :)

There will be no looking at the camera when Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is on!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome lashel! He is such a little stud! I'll have to bring elsie over sometime and they can watch baby einstein together!

Ricci Harvey said...

aww BLISS!

Kali said...

YAY for K man! Now he won't have to move to pitiful OK with me! :) haha
still the cutest boy ever!

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

I cant wait until that happens with Ryker. That is super exciting that he is doing so well!!!!