

Trevor yelled at me last night, while I was in the kitchen, "get in here right now"! So I ran into the living room to find Koleman just standing there! I was SHOCKED! Of course it didn't last long enough to get a picture because he really can't stand all by himself yet, only seconds at a time!haha He is standing way good against things now though! It is so bitter sweet! It's way exciting to see all of the new things he can do, but it's so sad that he is growing up so fast! I love my K man so stinking much!! I just look at his face and can't believe how lucky I am to have such a handsome little dude to love and raise! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect son!
and I have to throw this picture in there! The other day we all hopped in my mom's jeep to ride down to my nephews soccer game! Koleman was freaking out arching his back and trying to turn around because he was in the front seat with me (I know that's horrible, but we were in Enterprise come on) and he wanted to be in the back with all of the kids! He absolutely LOVES all of his cousins and can't get enough of them! They are all super cute with him too! So here are a handful of the Terry cousins in the back of the jeep!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness that is awesome! I can't believe how fast they grow! He is so cute!
Isn't it crazy how fast it really goes...Way to go k man...
I couldn't believe it when you text me the standing pic. He needs to slow down he is changing way to fast without me getting to be there! :)
That's so fun, I'm surprised at how strong Sophie's legs are too, she just doesn't really have balance. It is way bitter-sweet though huh? I love little Koleman, and can't wait til I can meet him!
No way he is big enough to be standing up. It's too soon for the little K Man to be growing up like that. He is such a stud.
Post a Comment