Saturday, September 18, 2010

Playin' with Daddy

Koleman loves this dad of his! They are stinking cute together! Trev puts a dramatic twist on all of K man's books, Koleman just kicks and screams and twist his wrist whenever Trev reads to him!If Trevor is in the room Koleman thinks Trevor should be giving him his full attention. We all love Trev what can we say!
Reading Books




Sitting On Daddy





hm.. I'd like to pull his hair






He got mad because he couldn't see him when he was sitting on the floor by the couch, so we had to help him stand by the couch so they could keep playing!



Koleman and I are so grateful that we have Trevor in our life! He's so much fun, and such a hard worker! Love ya Trev!

3 comments:

Kali said...

CUTE daddy/kman pics! Reading ones are my favorite.
Trev is SUCH a great guy! You and Koleman are lucky ones! :)

Amanda and Tom said...

oh the pictures where he is reading to Koleman are sooooo cute! Koleman is so intent on the book I love it

jenn said...

Koleman will love those pictures when he is older...So Cute