I cannot believe I did this to Koleman. We were headed for a walk I put his sunglasses on and got behind the stroller and just started pushing. I looked down after a while and noticed that his glasses looked weird, so I walked around front to find this!

ok so the lens fell off in my purse!... WELL when I was prego with Koleman I was walking out of Lowes up to Michaels, reached in my purse got my sunglasses, threw them on, and started walking. People were looking at me funny, but I just thought it was because I was pregnant or something haha! Well when I went to pay at Michaels I noticed the lens to my sunglasses in the bottom of my purse! Um hello! How many times can you do something so noticeably, embarrassing! I blamed it on the pregnancy brain the first time, now I have no excuse! I'm just a Crazy Mother!
7 comments:
haha. that is so funny! If you were pregnant again you could totally use that excuse! ;)
ha ha ha that is awesome! Actually the other day I was riding with my sisters and some friends and it was at night and I was like, "man my headlights suck! I can't see anything!" And then a few minutes later everyone was rolling laughing because I had my sunglasses on! So your not the only one!! Ha ha maybe it is a mom thing!
That is hilarious! That's one thing I miss about being pregnant! I always used the prego excuse! I guess all you have now is that your a blonde, or because your nursing and all your strength is put into producing milk! Don't feel bad though, I do dumb things all the time!
Now you just have MOTHER brain!
that is funny. it almost looks like he went to the eye doctor and has an eye patch on or something.
hahah he was probably like what the heck why do things look so bright on this side and not so much on the other? hahah how funny!
Haha! He like you had no idea either! So cute and I love the story.
Post a Comment