We canned Salsa!
we slept...
We Skyped with Aunt Kali and Cedi!
We did some swinging!
Koleman played with his cousins!
We did a lot of playing outside! Clearly there's more to look at than the dang camera
That pretty much sums it up! Not to exciting but we always have fun no matter what we do! That's what happens when you have an awesome family! You can do nothing but still have lots and lots of good times!
5 comments:
AH! Lots and lots of good times I MISS!!! but glad we got to skype for a while. I LOVED how Koleman kept touching the screen when I was talking to him....even though those pics of me freaking 9 months prego are NOT flattering...hahaha!
LOVE YA!
AND look how freaking SKINNY you are! Looking good little sis esp for not doing a DANG thing bahahaha!!!
I am going to buy a camera to skype!! do you LOVE it? I haven't tried...cute picts. You and your mom are so cute. I haven't seen her since well....wal mart when I last saw you!
Lashel you look great! I love your little K man and miss ya'll tons. I love that Koleman loves skype. We love skype. We should skype with you and K man sometime.
Hey ya'll should plan on spending new years at Tom and Amanda's and party with us again because we will be there.
Cute picture of the girls with Koleman! Koleman and Kodi's eyes are so dang blue and isn't it funny how she looks orange in that picture!! ;)
Post a Comment