Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happy Birthday

To this Guy!...

(Trev got this grill for his birthday. We have a nice patio at our new place so we needed a reason to use it!)

Trevor turned 25 today!! We weren't able to do much today since he had to work and go to school, but we had him a couple parties over the weekend. I got pics of the bbq on Sat. but I don't have any from Sun. I'll post them when I get them!



He was so tired by the end of the night!

Koleman did have on some cute duds at one point in the party, but he thinks he needs to drink out of a big boy cup and he got completely soaked! So we sported a diaper all evening!


Happy Birthday Trevy! We love you!!

2 comments:

Kali said...

Happy Birthday Trev!
LOVE the pic where K man is looking at Trev while he is eating the cake and it looks like K man is thinking "When do I get a bite dad?!" hahaha

Megan said...

Random but I used to live in those apartments! ha!