Tuesday, September 7, 2010

6 Months!

Weight 19lbs 13 oz 85 percentile
Height 26 1/2 in 50 percentile
Short and Stout little Tough Guy!




We celebrated Koleman's half a year birthday yesterday!!! 6 Months old sounds so big I can't get used to it!


Things about Koleman at 6 months

*He can sit up on his own

*He rolls from his belly to back, and back to belly

*He is pretty good at scooting, and can usually get to things he wants

*He is getting really good at getting up on his hands and knees


*He has started to reach for people he wants. Mostly me and his dad!

*He really likes the Walker and papa and grandma's house.


*He loves to eat! Yes I know the rolls were a dead give away! He makes the "mmm" noise the whole time he eats!
This is how excited he gets when I put him in his Bumbo 'cuz he knows it's food time!


*He loves to play with his feet!


*He is SOO dramatic! and has the funniest facial expressions!




*He received his first "balls" from the Shafers! A weird ball and a Football! He absolutely loves the Football!

*He gives me kisses whenever I pick him up! He opens his mouth and attacks my face!

*He likes to hang out with his mom! Trevor leaves the house about 6am and gets home around 8 pm, so he's pretty attached to me now! :)


*He LOVES outside!

*He has the PRETTIEST blue eyes ever! That's the first thing people comment on when they see him!


*He is getting a full head of very blonde hair!

*He is Mr. Personality! He is ALWAYS happy! The other night I heard him in his crib laughing at himself!


*We've been told lately that he is thinning out through his cheeks and neck! Sad :(

*He doesn't sleep any better at night, but I still Love him more and more each morning!!

9 comments:

Kali said...

Ah my chunky little K man! His clothes are freaking ADORABLE...as if he could get any cuter the clothes just add to it!
He does have the prettiest blue eyes ever just like his momma! :) You guys look so much alike it's crazy but there's just a enough of Trev in him for everyone to know who his daddy is!
He is pretty dang funny so why not just laugh at himself now?!
He is def going to be crawling before you come out in Dec....sad, but fun cuz he will be mobile and Cedi will love it!

Blake and Annie Nielson said...

I bet you cant just look at him without kissing those cheeks! Gosh he's cute!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I love all those funny faces!

Karalee Ann said...

AHH! He is so cute! I can't get over how fast the grow! It's way too fast isn't it!

Amanda and Tom said...

seriously! how many cute pics of one kid can there be? Every pic gets cuter and cuter and makes me miss him more and more! WE love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I bet he loves being with his mommy 24/7..:) Fun to see the shafers. I havent seen them forever! K man is getting so big 6 months holy cow! Sure miss u.
Were gona make a trip home in a month or so. SO we'll have to get together:)

Ricci Harvey said...

That's funny that he gets so excited at food time! I love the picture where he's looking up sucking his bottom lip, it's sooo cute! Sophie makes the mmmm noise when she eats too. It's so crazy that he's already six months old!

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

He is such a stud! I bet my little Ryker is going to out do K man by the time he is 6 months. I cant believe he is that old. Time flies by so fast. I bet he is just oh so much fun!!
We miss ya'll.

Matt and Brittany said...

he's even cuter than the last time I saw him!!! and you look great!