Saturday, September 18, 2010

Rodeo Time!!

We went to the round up this year. We usually don't go because I'm not much of a rodeo person unless I'm participating and Trevor definitely isn't a rodeo person, he has the WORST allergies! Despite his allergies he was so awesome to go to all my rodeos when I was still in high school! anyways My niece Macardi was running barrels Thursday night, so of course we had to go! Koleman loved the rodeo and just watched everything that was going on, until it got way to close and then past his bedtime! Macardi did SO good! She was the 2nd to the youngest competitors and she SPANKED the only girl that was younger than her and a lot of the older girls! The announcer made me mad because when the youngest girl came out he said "now this is the girl to watch, she's only five" well she could barely ride so clearly Macardi was the girl to watch since she ran a freaking 21 and is only 6! :) ok I'm a little prejudice! but It was a good time!







She's such a cute Cowgirl! My mom made her that shirt she didn't want anyone else to have her same shirt! haha


3 comments:

Kali said...

hahaha Cardi sounds like someone ELSE I know! :) not wanting anyone to have the same shirt as them!

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

I love love love that she is 6 and already rodeoing. If I could handle living in a small town and near a ranch I would want my kids to rodeo. I am a wantabe cow girl so pretty much I think your a rock star because you are a real cow girl!

Blake and Annie Nielson said...

I keep forgetting you were a rodeo girl. But Enterprise, hello? your niece is so cute on that big 'ol horse. She looks so confident and ready to go. And p.s. I love your bangs. Oh and p.p.s. Koleman is so cute!