Wednesday, October 6, 2010

...7 months...


Mr. K Man is 7 months old today!!! Crazy how fast time flies!
A few things about him..
-Fake coughs/laughs all the time
-Has pulled himself to a stand a couple of times
-Takes steps as long as someone has a hold of his hands
-Loves his rattles, mostly to bang them together
-He says "mom" when he gets way tired. Even though he has no clue what he's saying it's freaking cute
-He still LOVES baby Einstein I caught him watching it like this the other day.

-He tries so hard to move forward either crawling or scooting but he can't quite figure it out.
-He is CONSTANTLY moving he only holds still when he is asleep
-Loves to drink water out of a cup, but is starting to really like his sippy

-Loves to read his books
-He really enjoys being around other kids and babies, but he's kinda mean to them
-He twirls his wrists like crazy and kicks his legs for 30 minutes straight when Trev gets home at night
-Throws big time tantrums. He will scoot backwards on his back while I'm changing him, and if he is mad and I try to give him a toy he throws it at me
-He is getting good at playing catch with his soccer ball

-Loves to chew on his thumb, thankfully he doesn't suck on it!
-I finally got him a high chair, he looks like such a big boy in it!

-He will eat just about anything

and he's usually a mess after he eats

-He HATES his carseat


-He plays like such a big boy now it makes me kinda sad :(



-He enjoyed his first rain storm the other day! He got soo excited watching it!


We love you SOOO much Koleman Kyle! Thanks for bringing so much joy into our lives!!

7 comments:

Ricci Harvey said...

Yay! Happy birthday Koleman! What a big boy!

Kali said...

I didn't think pics could get any cuter....SERIOUSLY! I can't even pin point one as my fav! I can't believe how fast he is growing. It's been TOO long since I last seen him and Dec can't come soon enough!

Anonymous said...

holy cow they grow so fast!! Pres has that same high chair:)

Fun picts nicole took for ya in the post below!! I LOVE PICTURES...great memories:)

Anonymous said...

He cracks me up, he is such a stud! Elsie's legs look the same way when she is in her bumbo,and it sticks to her when I pick her up! He seems so fun, I can't believe he is already 7 months!!

jenn said...

He is so cute! I think it is funny how him and Kodi are finally doing the same things considering there age difference. HA HA K-man is just advanced ;)

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

I love his fo hawk!!! So cute. I love reading about all of the fun things K man is up to. Miss you Shell

The Terry's said...

Lashel, you are such a good mom!!!! and Koleman is absolutely the cutest little thing... but you need to stop letting him grow up!!!!! And baby einstin seriously??? Vivian will not watch a thing on tv and sometimes I need her to just sit down and be quiet!!!
Anyways I haven't looked at your blog for months... and all the pictures are so stinken cute!!!!