It's so nice to have a bf that's also a photographer! Thank you Nicole for having the idea to take these cute pics!
Another post to come after all the Halloween festivites!!












I know every time I post there is a HUGE picture overload but I'm using this blog as my scrap book and I know I will want every single picture I can get of K man in the future!! So all ya'll just better enjoy 50 pics each post! :)
8 comments:
I could eat him! CUTE!!
i cant even handle how cute that is! hayden won't allow anyhting on his head EVER! so i had to take his cute monkey cotume back. we'll see how his harry potter one turns out
OH MY HECK!!! HE IS A S'MORE!!!! THAT IS FREAKIN AWESOME!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE
He makes the cutest s'more! I love how he is always so happy and smiling. And good job on making the costume Lashel (and your mom). It turned out awesome:)
He is so cute! Great costume idea! you did a great job making it!
CUte idea for a costume..it turned out great!!
I love it! And I love that you post a million pictures!! That is what a blog is good for :)
I just can't help from looking at these again. I love him he is so cute! I love how he is almost as round as the pumpkin too ;)
Post a Comment