We took our first vacation as a family of 3 to Encinitas, California over the weekend. Trevor randomly booked us a room and surprised me with the trip! We left early Thursday morning and got home Sunday evening. We never saw the sun once the entire weekend, but we still managed to have a blast! We hung out on the beach A LOT, went to the Pier, had dinner with the Finley's (who were Trevor's ward mission leaders in one of his areas), did some shopping, ate some Yummy food, and had some time to relax!! Koleman did SOO good on the drive. We were really worried about it, but he slept most of the way there and back, and watched baby Einstein on the portable DVD player the rest of the time!! As you'll be able to tell we had the hardest time getting him to look at the camera for pictures, there was just way to much going on for a little guy to look at a stupid machine he has put in front of his face all the time! He loved the sand, but not so much the water and he loved all of the stroller time he got while we were there! All in all I think K man really enjoyed his first vacation!!
On the way down..
Koleman's very first time at the beach..
They have the cutest little park at Moonlight Beach! Koleman loved it!
Shopping at the Carlsbad Outlets
Watching some Einstein before bed time!
Taking a nap on the beach..
Koleman's Very first sand castle!! It was a beauty!! haha
Koleman was absolutely in love with this stick! He cried for like 15 min when I finally got sick of being scared he was going to poke his eye out and took it away. No worries though I kept it in my diaper bag, it's Koleman's first real love! haha
Relaxing...
This is Koleman and his new friend Brix! He is the Finley's grandson.
Eating at Ruby's..
The Pier at Oceanside..
These pictures were taken in the Meditation Garden! It was SOO pretty in there, but the people sitting on random benches doing yoga kinda freaked us out! See if you can find the yoga lady in this picture!
and Trevor wanted to be like all of them!!
Eating dinner at Pf Changs!!
and Relaxing again the night before we left! I just love these two boys and I am so glad I got to spend the perfect vacation with them!!
7 comments:
SUHWEET times! :) Love the pic of K-man where he is flipping the bird....hahaha GEEZ! ALL the pics are so cute so I can't pic a fav but ONE of my fav is yours and Koleman's toes in the sand!
Glad you had fun even though the dang sun didn't shine!
oh my heck fun! i'm so jealous! that last picture is so precious!
What a fun Vacation! Koleman looked like he loved the beach!
Cute pictures! I love K-mans little fat feet oh and also Trev doing yoga!
Oh it looks like you guys had so much fun and koleman loved it:) cute pictures
OH that looked like soooooo much fun! I'm glad you guys made time to do something so great for yourselves cuz you definitely deserved it. Those pics are so cute! Love ya
Just looked at this post again.....cutest little boy ever I SWEAR!
Post a Comment