
and Cedi is one proud big sister!! There hasn't been a girl so glad to get a baby sister since I was born 21 yrs ago! :)

In other news Koleman is in LOVE with these 2 little girls! Maci and Macardi! They are the best little baby sitters! They feed him, change him, play with, and completely take care of K man for me when they are around!
Heaven forbid they both look at the camera at the same time!
Speaking of getting fed! The many faces of Koleman while he is eating.... haha
and... I got thinking the other day as I was putting lotion on Koleman after his bath and he was laughing uncontrollably how funny it is that lotion time went from this
to this..
Life is Good!
5 comments:
Nope I think your little niece Kash was excited about her baby sister being born ;)
those lotion pictures are so stinkin' cute!
Koleman's so freakin' cute! So is Charli! Tell Kali Congratulations for me! I wanted to name Sophie Charli sooooo bad, but Curtis wouldn't let me. Anyway I think she's beautiful!
Kali's baby is so adorable! How fun for Cedi. Koleman is the cutest little guy in the world! I'm glad things are going good.
Hard to believe K man was SO little! I hate how fast they grow but K man just keeps getting cuter and cuter and who would have thought that was even possible?!
Post a Comment