Monday, November 1, 2010

*.*.Trick or Treat*.*.

Our Halloween celebration started on Thursday with our ward trunk or treat! Trev and I are in charge of the ward parties so it was stressful but once the party was underway it was a lot of fun. EVERYONE dressed up and there was so many funny, cute costumes. Trev and I were happy campers that brought along their s'more! We were going to have marshmallow roasting sticks but we were running around the whole night and couldn't be carrying around a stick! Koleman was loved on by many girls that night, good thing I have about 20 babysitters in the ward!

Ward Party


Saturday night we took Koleman Trick or Treating! We only went to the Shafer's and Shad and Jeri's but we stopped at Staheli Farms in between. It was a good night! Koleman scored a big ole bag of m&ms at Shad and Jeri's, Michele bought him a play guitar that makes lots of noise, and Grandma Terry gave him a coloring book, crayons, lots of candy, caramel apples, and pumpkin cookies! The last three things were in haled by Trev and I before K man even got a chance to look twice at them!

Waiting for Dad to get off of work so we could go Trick or Treating

Walking up to the door!


Koleman with Aunt Michele and his new favorite toy

Our fam w/ our new pets the cow and pig!


Checking out all the animals! Nothing really new for Koleman since we go to Papa Terry's farm all the time.


Rian the girl, and Maci the spider web!

Halloween was a blast this year! Holidays are just going to be that much better with a baby here to enjoy them with us! Happy first Halloween K man!

5 comments:

Shanley said...

Koleman looks so dang cute in his s'more costume! That is such cute idea.

Matt and Brittany said...

how fun! love your hair! it looks way cute with that cut and color!

Amanda and Tom said...

Happy first Koleman!! La you are lookin hot as well! THat pic of you and Koleman on the couch I was like "Dang!" I loved your costume ideas!!!

Kali said...

Bet your trunk or treat was the best one EVER! :)

jenn said...

Cute pictures! I love the girl Rian. Kind of looks like my actual cousin Riann who really is a girl