Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas is coming to town...


I'm SOO excited for Christmas this year!! I've loved having the little dude to buy Christmas presents for! and I'm pretty sure his Santa Jammies and stocking are the cutest things ever!! O yeah and of course I had to make the K man a Christmas blankie! I love this time of year! Christmas lights and Music, red and green Decor,the smell of Eskimo Kiss in my scentsy warmer, and my winter wall flower, hallmark movies, and so much more!! Please Christmas season go ahead and drag yourself out as long as you want to!










Woohoo... Happy Holidays!!

4 comments:

Amanda and Tom said...

Such cute stuff! I love Kolemans pajamas!! how fun

Kali said...

You always have the cutest deco! You put mine to shame! At least Cedi likes it though! haha She is SO excited Koleman has the same stocking as her!

Ricci Harvey said...

Lashel, you have the cutest decorations! . . . jealous...

Heidi Gardner said...

Kolman is such a cutie! I love looking at your blog. Your decorations are way cute too!