K man and the Girls! Every time Makenna would do her high pitched squeal Koleman would stick out his bottom lip and start to cry haha So he had to play in a corner with his own toys!
Kolemers and Trev
Koleman and Mom heading to church..Kind of random picture to put in this post but I liked it so here it is!
On Sunday we got out all of the Christmas decorations!! Ok ok I may have jumped the gun a little but I'm leaving for 10 days to go to Oklahoma the first of December so I wanted to be able to Enjoy them before I left!! I'm loving having them up and Koleman is too! He woke up this morning and would look around and spot something new and just chuckle, he did this to everything new he saw in the house! haha
He also army crawls/swims everywhere now so He was a HUGE help while putting up the Christmas tree. I felt like all I've said the last two days is "no Koleman", "don't put that in your mouth" and "not the cords"!! He started doing his army crawl last Tuesday up at my parents house!! I'm pretty excited about it but, now I see why everyone told me I didn't want him to become mobile!!
Putting up the Christmas Tree
The next morning Koleman found the extra lights I had laying on the stairs, they soon became his favorite toy!
O no he almost can't see Mickey Mouse Clubhouse that would be Tragic
6 comments:
That is the cutest "random" picture of you and Koleman :) I love your Christmas music on here! Everytime I get on to blogstalk I'm totally pulling up your page for the music :)
I still think he looks like you! :) haha
I'm jealous all your deco is up...maybe we won't have deco around here this year..at least that's how I'm feeling today with lack of sleep and my wonderful migraine!
17 days!
I think Koleman is such a cutie! I miss you Shel!
OH good times this weekend! that pic of the 3 little ones is the cutest thing ever! We need to hang out again sooner than later. ON our ride home Tom was like "I miss Koleman." AW!!! no worries we are figuring out when we can come down. WE love youguys!
K-man is so stinkin cute! I love him!
Look at his big smile:) aww Im so looking forward to our First Christmases with our kiddos...Aren't you! cant wait to put up our deco. Looks like Kman had a good time!!
Post a Comment