Sunday, November 7, 2010

8 Months

Koleman is now 8 months! Seriously only 4 more months until he's a year! Excuse me while I cry for a while!!



Fun things about this Handsome little guy...


Has made a game out of dropping something and having us pick it up! Lately he hasn't just been dropping whatever it is he literally THROWS it!

When he gets excited he flexes his entire body, face turns red, and he breaths in making a high pitched squeal


Went on his first long gator ride and LOVED every minute of it, he was doing his flex thing the entire time!



He spends most of the day yelling at his toys

Clicks his tongue

Rolls all over the house

When he does scoot forward he rolls from side to side reaching really far forward and he eventually gets to what he wants

Dumps his toys out of the basket then puts them back in one by one

BIG time mommas boy lately (I think he might be teething)

Feeds himself veggie straws and LOVES them


Looks to where I point and will look around and under things for Trev while playing hide and seek

Completely on formula and drinks 4-5 6 oz bottles a day

Sleeps from 8pm to 7 or 8 am

Doesn't "walk" when you hold his hands he now "Prances" it's hilarious

Waves Bye Bye

Slaps his hands on his knees when I clap

Smiles every time I have the camera and say "1,2,3 smile"

I swear he learns a new trick everyday! He gets funner and Cuter by the minute!
We love you Kolemers!!

4 comments:

Kali said...

I can NOT wait to see him in a few weeks! I love the pic of him in the chair on the porch!

jenn said...

He is so cute! I love him!

Amanda and Tom said...

OH KOLEMAN!!! tear. I miss you guys and can't wait to see you this weekend!

Courtney B said...

I can't believe how big he is!! Crazy! He sure is a cutie! I just think you guys are a CUTE little family :)