Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was DELISH this year! Before we ate dinner my niece Macardi had the idea for everyone to go around the room and say something they are thankful for! I loved it, it made me realize I really do have A LOT to be Thankful for!! We ate dinner and it's the Terry tradition to eat pie and read the black Friday adds after wards. We watched Christmas Vacation, put up my parents Christmas decorations and went shopping on Friday! We also did a lot of much needed relaxing! I hope every one had a great Thanksgiving!

Koleman getting ready to enjoy the feast, he had sweet potatoes and mashed potatoes he loved the real food!


Hanging out after dinner!








Clearly he ate to much, this is how most of us felt I think! haha

Koleman loved giving Kodi kisses, They play so good together!



Trev can't wait until Koleman is old enough to go hunting with him! Trev got him all excited by putting a camo coat on him, but he couldn't go, maybe next year!



Don't worry! We had to much material for a normal cart! We had to use one of their HUGE carts! haha We had SO much fun shopping!

4 comments:

Kali said...

hahaha love the pics of Melissa and Jacob! You freaking made me homesick! :( Good thing I get to see ya soon!! YAY!
I love the pic of Koleman going after Kodi's ponytail! hee hee

Kali said...

AND the one of mom with all her freaking material....she is SO dang awesome!

Amanda and Tom said...

Oh looked like a good thanksgivin! we missed you tho!

jenn said...

Cute pics of Kodi and Koleman