I think I've mentioned Trevor and his "habit" before! He has to be in the mountains if he has one free second. That's why we pretty much live at my parents house. I'm fine with it for the most part, because I love being with my parents..Sometimes it does get old though never bein able to do anything with my husband on the weekends! Guess I need to pick up on the sport of hunting! anyway So we went to Enterprise Friday night and this is how our weekend went from there!...
Pusing the stroller around for hours...
Helping Grandma bring in the potatoes for dinner!
Eating those delish potatoes...
Helping Papa feed the horses...
Watching this cute little girl dance at the football game! Koleman kept pointing saying "ash, ash" ..
Getting ready for Night, Night...
Eating Waffles the next morning..
Playing dress up with Grandma...
Playing with the Tractors....
Snuggles for mama!
Laughing SOOOO hard at Dada
Playing outside with the pink cell phone and a sucker...
Playing with Uncle Shad-o!
Busy busy day = Night, night time on the way home from E-town!
Sunday morning! Reading books with dada....
Trying So hard to get a good pic with Mama.... hm! At least he was happy!
Matching ties!
Admiring the beautiful pic "we" meaning Trev and K-man colored in nursery! No he still won't stay in there by himself!
Last but DEF not least... Hanging out with Uncle Darren (and Aunt Dani but she isn't in the pic, we still love you!)
This many pics in a weekend made for one tired boy that just ALMOST fell asleep on the rug!... Night, night baby boy! Thanks for the fun weekend!
1 comment:
man i want a good ol' enterprise baked potato! :D
what a fun post. i loved all the pics. LOVE your outfit in the sunday pic! cute skirt and accessories!
Post a Comment