Sunday, October 23, 2011

Danny & Nicole's Wedding...

 After tons and tons of work, but lots and lots of fun the wedding has come and gone! It really was the perfect night! The decorations turned out exactly how she wanted them, the location was gorgeous, and everyone looked amazing!!

Some of the decor...



 
Her hair turned out perfectly! .. We had tried to practice a couple of weeks ago but couldn't ever get it right. The night of the wedding we nailed it on the first try! YAY!:)
(I am mad I didn't get a picture of it in better lighting but you get the idea)
Some shots before the ceremony started...
To top it off they had the cutest little ring bearer in the history of weddings!.. He did such a good job and ran down the isle with the biggest smile on his face! He even did a little pause in the middle and let everyone take in the precious moment! The guests all got the biggest kick out of him!
 I was such a proud mama!



Such a cute couple, love them!

The after partay!... Good thing my mom came to be Trevs date, since I was running around like a mad woman the whole night!



Sienne and I decided to take a break inside for a few minutes we got a little crazy and discovered we think we look alike! So we took this picture to prove it and now that i'm looking at it, we look nothing alike! I think we were on something!...

Congrats Guys!! I had much fun baking 4 days in a row, losing 2 nights of sleep, and spending 2 hrs in target picking out Danny's pants! Seriously though, it was a blast!!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks so pretty! You both look cute too :) Such a cute idea with K man and the drinks..all of it.... congrats to these two:)

Kali said...

CUTE wedding. CUTE couple. CUTEST ring bearer. BEAUTIFUL sister! Wish I could have been there to see it all in person, but you guys did an amazing job!

The brackens said...

You look Great.. I loved the outfit!! ANd K man.. freakin cute!!! Looks like a b.e.a.utiful wedding!

Ricci Harvey said...

You do look alike! And Koleman is so cute, and so is the idea of Here comes the bride! So dang cute!

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

She I love your dress. You look great! Also K man's outfit for the wedding is to die for.