Here is a butt load of pics for you to look at, and imagine that you were there with us, having the time of your life! :)
Trev showing off his mad skills! ... He was mad because the rope was a piece of crap! haha It really was, i'm pretty impressed with him and his mad skills, he even knows when the rope is a piece!
Koleman loved, loved the petting zoo! He kept telling us what the pigs and sheep say! He would pet them and say "nice, nice"! haha Love him!
Don't worry, Trev just threw K man down the slide! I said Dude you were supposed to come down with him.. Trev's response "It says only one person at a time" haha Koleman did have a pretty sweet landing though!
So they tried it again...
Then we tried it, I got the breath knocked right out of me.. That slide sucks!
Then Danny and Oliver tried it...
This witch FREAKED us all out a little bit.. Can you tell by the look on K mans face he wasn't in love with her?!?
Ridin' the wagon to go to the corn maze...
We decided we would let Koleman lead the way, bad idea! We got SOO lost! Michele had to lead us back to safety!
3 comments:
how fun! looks like it was cold though :( blah, but i know you like it! love kman's face with the witch...poor dude.
I wish I was there to play with you!
Ha ha that's so funny that trev just threw him down the slide! La I love your hair color so much!
Post a Comment