Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sr. Games Opening Ceremonies

Maci preformed at the Sr.Games so me and K went and watched her. I knew Koleman would love it, because he loves music! Trev tells me I need to do more manly things with him. I think he is sick of Koleman pulling at his shirt and saying "o tute"! haha o well, We went anyways... It was so good! Maci is a little rockstar. She was front and center and she knows how to shake it! Love that little girl!  


The cutest little old man ran in the torch! 



K man and his buddie Rian! Do they look kinda a like in this picture? Maybe it is just late and I'm imagining things!

Good times, with good people! :)

2 comments:

Kali said...

ah good times, good times! kman and rian are def cousins! :D

Anonymous said...

does he really pull it out and say oohhh tute?! that is adorable hahaha..