What's that?! Did you just ask me if these pants were .23 Cents?!?! Yes they were, at Old Navy! I have been wanting a pair of Gray Skinny's and came across these lovely's while bargain shopping at Old Navy's half off clearance! Saw that the tag said .47 Cents half off of that and they were sold!!
Only problem is they were about 10 sizes to big, literally!! NO WORRIES though! My mom is A-MAZING and I knew she could make them fit me! and TADA she did! I just love my mom, and my .23 Cent jeans.. did I mention they were only .23 CENTS!!!!
(Don't worry, I'll pair them with a cute top and some cute boots and they will be ALOT cuter than they are in this here pic! )
4 comments:
WOW! I'm speechless haha. Not only cute, but what an amazing deal and what an amazing mom you have :)!!!
our mom rocks! can't wait to see you rockin' the jeans with a cute top!
That. Is. Awesome!!!!
hahah LOVE my grey skinny's paired with boots too:) HOW MUCH WERE THEY?! I don't think you ever said. That'd be so crazy if they were only like .23 cents or something huh!! MISS YOU
Post a Comment