Thursday, October 27, 2011

"Horseeeeeey"

Koleman's latest obsession are these horses, or "horseeey" as he calls them! He loves to carry all of them around and then line them up on the cupboard on the ground or wherever else looks like a good landing spot for them!




The other day he was trying to fit all of them in his hands and I saw this little light bulb go on inside his mind! He grabbed the stool, lined up the horses, and pushed them into the living room where he wanted them! :)






                    What does the horsey say..... "EEEEEEEEEEEEE"!!!!!!!!!




 I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm super stoked about this new obsession! I've secretly always wanted the K man to be a little cowboy! I think we are on the right track! ;) haha He'll actually probably be allergic to horses like his Dada! O well we will love ya anyway! :)




 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah I love how both our babies try to hold all of whatever it is there playing with at the time in there hands. hahah so funny! and cute to watch.

The Durham's said...

Awww I love Koleman! haha

ChrissyLee said...

what a cutie! i love when they have obsessions- it makes everything so much easier like Christmas and b-day parties.

he's such a smart little guy- i love all the pics with the bar stool.

Kali said...

he is SO cute! love and miss him!
i see the dehydrator in the background...anymore jerky in my near future?! ;)

Amanda and Tom said...

Oh that is sooo funny! I love the play by play pictures! And it looks like you have a freakin nice camera! Your pics are always so clear