Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Painting Pumpkins!

Monday we had our monthly "skyhawk" family night. It's our 3rd time having family night together with some families that live in our complex. It is so much fun, hopefully this fun little tradition sticks!  It started raining so instead of painting pumpkins on the back lawn, we moved it to Amanda's garage! The kids had lots of fun eating the paint, I mean painting their pumpkins. The adults had lots of fun washing out kids mouths, I mean watching the kids paint the pumpkins, and eating the yummy treats!!
I just love Phoebe! She constantly has us all laughing!




Blake giving Trev a big Cheese!



Garrett and Skylar! (Bro. Shafer really wanted to make my blog, it is his lucky day!)



Working SO hard! :)









The finished product!!
(I thought of trying to get a picture with all the kids and their pumpkins, then I decided this was supposed to be a relaxing event, so that didn't happen.)


Creepy Cheese Face...

 Cute Cheese Face!!! :)
 I love our little community we live in! and that little Creepy Cheese face! :)

4 comments:

Kali said...

fun! you do live in a fun community. cool tradition and i hope it sticks, too! LOVE the creepy cheese face! so much personality in that little face!

Portia said...

Ok so does Koleman have to have a binky still??? I have been so worried because Knox WILL NOT let me take it away, I'm talking major addiction. So I was so glad to see that Koleman has one in his mouth in these pictures!! =)
This looks like a ton of fun though!

ChrissyLee said...

that was really fun wasn't it? just sad i had to leave a little early. :( i love koleman's creepy cheeser face...and phoebe's in that first picture. yay! what should we do next month?

Blake and Annie Nielson said...

I want to be apart of your community! How fun:) You are so gorgeous Lashel btw even in your lounge clothes. So jealous. And that little man is growing up so fast!