Monday, September 2, 2013

Swiss Days Weekend!

aka Labor Day Weekend!
 
 It was a blast! We stayed at Tom and Amanda's! So much fun! We went to Midway to visit Grandpa and Grandma Probst! Amanda and I went shopping at Swiss Days, that's always a good time! We went to Oak City for Teeghan's blessing and got to see all of the Stylers! Loved this weekend!
 
Since it hit me about Beaver that I had forgotten my camera I'm super glad Michelle caught these amazing shots with her camera!
 
These are probably my favorite pictures in my life right now!
I am in LOVE!
Grandma Probst is a special one! Clearly Koleman had a blast with her!
 
 
Can't forget this sweetie! ...


& what's a post without some poor quality phone pics!
 
The moment Amanda and I realized our swiss days shopping had turned into finding random toys for our kids! 
 
Don't smile children...
 
Kiptyn was totally relaxin' with Gramps when we first got to his house! Very rare moment for her!

 
 
I'm so glad I got to spend some quality time with these ones!!
Sure do love this family of mine! 
 











6 comments:

bliss' said...

I am so glad you guys had fun! It is all ways a good time when you get to see your fam!!!

The Durham's said...

Oh my goodness I need to get that bubble blower for Elsie, she would go nuts! There is something about bubbles that are so magical for kids! And Kiptyn has gotten so big! She is a cutie!

Portia said...

I love the pictures of koleman with grandma and bubbles! So cute! Glad u guys had good trip!

Shanley said...

Kiptyn's eyes just pop when she is wearing that teal dress! So pretty. And those bubble pics are so precious!

Woods Family said...

such sweet pictures!

Amanda and Tom said...

Thanks again for coming up! It was a blast! Those pics of koleman and grandma are priceless! And I love that last family picture of you guys!