Tonight I had a come to Jesus with my phone. Trevor got me a smart phone for Christmas, I love it and I love that he surprised me with it! It has been great! I would not have survived being in Texas without it. The GPS on that bad boy saved me I don't know how many times. I love the quality of pics it takes, I love being able to post those pics on Instagram and look at all of my good friends pics on instagram! It is like an "instant" blog it's pretty sweet!
What I don't love is that I am on that stupid thing 24/7! Checking to see if anyone has posted a new pic, maybe someone has updated their facebook account and I'm missing it, heaven forbid! My friend
Shanley wrote a post on her blog about how stupid facebook is and how wonderful blogging is, ok ok I'm putting words in her mouth, but that is how I feel and didn't realize it until I read her post this morning and then just spent two hours looking at all of my past posts on my blog! I love those posts. I was SO happy then. I loved my little boy more than any other thing on the face of the planet! I mean I still do but back then I wasn't worried about taking the perfect pic to put on instagram, I was trying to create a perfect experience to take pictures of and blog about and by doing that I was making memories with my little boy that I will cherish forever!
Life has been crazy busy.. we bought a house, we had our sweet little Kiptyn, we moved to Texas, we are just getting back into our "normal" and I want to start creating those experiences again! I want to start making real memories with my sweet kids!
So here is to putting down the smart phone, picking up my camera and making memories with my littles!
after all the camera does love them!
8 comments:
it must the the blog guilt trip week! I have felt to bad about my blog! I even went to just close it. But I actually referred to it for answers to a few questions Rye and I had three times in one day! And realized how much work I used to put into it! And how thankful I was I wrote those things down. So, Ive made a commitment to blog everything like how I used to for the rest of the year, and see how that goes! I love seeing your kids! So, keep it up girl!
Wow I feel so special I got a shout out on your blog ha ha! Like Portia said I have forgotten things or lost pictures a few times, but I knew I blogged about it so I have referred back to my blog to get those pics or remember stuff...anyways your blog is one of my favorites so keep posting...PLEASE!
my blog helps me remember the little details about my kids births...you know...like how much they weighed and what time they were born... the "little" stuff. :)
i hope this means you blog a lot more. i miss you guys. cute pics. :)
I have been horrible at blogging this past year! And you and Shanley have totally been rubbing it in my face! I guess I need to get my butt in gear!
P.S. I need to hire you to do my girls wardrobes! You're little girl is always dressed so stinkin cute! I love that plaid dress!
couldn't agree more. love reading your blog and seeing your cute family!
Cutest kiddos ever. for no other reason blog for ME....I mean I do it for you....hahaha ;)
Haha so funny I just read Shanley's blog and thought the same thing... Then I hopped over to your and started to laugh!! We'll make blogs cool again!!! Your kids are adorable!!
I love this post!! So true! Also, you have the cutest kids in the world!!
Post a Comment