Wednesday, August 14, 2013

9 months

 
Our little Miss Kiptyn is 9 months!
a few things about her...
 
She finally got her legs and arms working together & figured out how to crawl! She can move at a pretty quick pace! She uses her left foot and right knee, so she half stink bugs it!
 
She can pull herself to a stand!
 
She will drink water out of a sippy cup now and loves it. She still is a little brat to try and feed solids too. I think I finally have her figured out then she decides she hates whatever it is i'm feeding her!
 
She still wakes up a couple of times at night for her binki and then eats at 430 am but then goes back to sleep!
 
 She became super attached to me over the summer! She kind of had a nervous breakdown for about 2 weeks when we got back from Texas. She didn't know what to think about all of the family. We've worked through it and shes doing better now. Except the last couple of days all she has done is cry! I'm not being dramatic either, if her eyes are open she is crying I might hurt someone!
 
She is our high maintenance monster child, but we love her!
 

 
 

3 comments:

bliss' said...

Yay I am so glad you finally updated! That sucks about the charger hopefully you can find a new one. Now that trev is home I will have to come down there to see you guys!

Kali said...

She is SO cute though for an ornery little thing! ;)
All those summer pics made me so happy but sad and teary at the same time. What an amazingly fanTAStic summer!!! Beat one to date! Love ya!!

Portia said...

She is a doll!!