Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Washington County Fair

"..there's a full moon in the western sky, and there's magic in the air! Ain't nothin' I know of can make you fall in love like a night at the county fair.." Does any body else sing this song at the top of their lungs when they think of the county fair? Does any body else even know why Chris Ledoux is? That's beside the point!

We gave Trev a total of 20 minutes to recover from his 24 hr drive home before we drug him to the fair! He loves us for that! :) We met Shad, Jeri, Maci, Kali, Cedi and Charli at the fair for a good time! The kids loved the rides!! I loved watching crazy people I mean maybe that's not very nice but it is what it is! Maci talked Kali and I into riding the fireball with her! I nearly peed in my pants! I was SOO scared, but it was lots of fun!

The following pics are a legit summary of our Good Time! 









2 comments:

Kali said...

Such good times!!

bliss' said...

Oh I know that song! You best keep up the blogging I have to keep up somehow!