Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Kiptyn at 10 Months



10 Months!! 
her 9 1/2 month Stats
Weight: 17.8 lbs
Height: 27 1/2 in

Some things about our tiny girl! 
Kiptyn has the cutest little personality all of a sudden! We are loving it, she is becoming a character! 
She has started to love food! Like really love it! She loves anything and everything! She gets so excited when we put food in front of her! When she opens her mouth she puts her tongue on the roof of her mouth and clicks it! It's pretty dang cute
I'm loving that she can feed herself its so nice to plop her in her high chair with some food in front of her while I get a few things done. 
Trev taught her to growl at her food! So she will grab a piece of food, growl at it for a few seconds, then put it in her mouth.
She says "yum, yum, yum" when she see's something that needs to be in her mouth!
She has the loudest shriek & strongest grip! She has practiced up when K-man takes something away from her it is no joke!
I've had to start buying two of everything! If K-man gets a sucker, Kiptyn gets a sucker or it is war! I can't believe this stage is already here!
She bites on her thumb, kinda like a nervous habit
She stands up in the bath, def not my favorite thing, but when I say 1, 2, 3 she sits down very carefully then laughs her little head off! 
She stink bug crawls like a mad woman, cruises along furniture and is never in one spot for more than 2 seconds! 
She learned how to climb stairs while staying at Tom and Amanda's! I'm so glad we don't have a staircase right now!
She has stood on her own for a few seconds a couple of times!  
She loves to give kisses and wave bye bye! She may or may not know how to say bye bye. She has mimicked it once or twice.
I swear she knows who mama and dada are and says them when she should! 
She loves to sing and mimick us while we are singing! She also loves, loves, loves to Dance! It is the cutest thing! If she's in a bad mood all I have to do is turn on some music and she dances away! 
She tells the best stories! The best is when she is telling you a really intense story then she stops jabbering and starts laughing! haha I just love her & she just loves her Minnie! 
Trev done good when he purchased this lovey for her! She gets so excited and does the highest pitched squeal when she see's her! 




 (all because I took away her sucker! I only wanted 1 pic without it, not going to happen)


4 comments:

Shanley said...

Ha ha yeah I totally agree they are gonna be the cutest couple ever :) Yes, I love that I can put Mack in a high chair too and give him some food. It makes my life SOOO much nicer. Kiptyn is so gorgeous just like her momma!

Portia said...

She is Soooo CUTE! I love the post about Koleman goin to preschool to! Made me laugh. Cute kids!

Woods Family said...

oh my goodness, what a stinkin little cutie! and while I do see trevor I totally see you! She's beautiful!

Kali said...

Cutest baby EVER!