Sunday, September 15, 2013

a weekend well spent...


We spent the weekend in Oak City with the Styler Clan! We love any time we can hang out with these guys. It was very relaxing. We were outside 99% of the time enjoying PERFECT weather! It was an awesome weekend.








O Jadelyn! She loves me & I love her! 



Cuz sometimes ya just gotta go!


Oak City Park!









Our sad attempt to get a pic of Kevin with the grandkids! 




There's always time for a little hand tickle! 


Boots & Pink Baby Shoes! 



Amanda is a professional photographer if ya didn't know! She took this lovely of Jade, so we had to get a couple of Kip afterward! 




Shootin' with the boys with their "speakerphones" on! :)




Koleman's face describes how most of us felt... Completely Exhausted! 
But it's ok that I'm still trying to recover from little to no sleep, it was worth it! :) 



4 comments:

Kali said...

How fun!!!
I barely recognized kiptyn in those first couple pics!! I need a visit soon dang it!

Woods Family said...

Looks like a blast! And as always, super cute pictures!

Amanda and Tom said...

You're the professional photographer! Loved these pics! Good weekend with you guys, I loved it.

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

What cute kids ya'll have and you are looking great also! I wish we could hang out again Styler, Styler, and Wood again like when we lived in St. G oh the days...