Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Summer Time!

Generally I am super excited for fall, but for some reason I am not ready for summer to be coming to an end this year! I think it's because I spent most of my summer in Texas and lets be honest summer in St.George is a blast and I kinda missed out on it! We did manage to sneak in a couple visits to the main street splash pad while Kali and her girls were here!

 this was the funniest I'm so glad I caught it on Camera...
 
"hm..what's in this hole"

 "o goody gosh dang it it's water"
 
mmm..I love a sunkissed naked baby!  
 
and what's summer without a dirty dr. pepper from swig in your back yard swimming pool?!

 
I miss this summer already! It was a good one! Thank heavens we still have another good month or two of sweat to death weather! :)
Love you St.George!









4 comments:

bliss' said...

Oh my heck I can only imagine what Trevor is doing to Koleman! What a dad!!!!

Kali said...

goody gosh this made me homesick! :D

Dixon and Jess said...

"O goody gosh dang" LOL!!!! You crack me up... Great shots! I love a sun kissed naked baby too!

Emilee said...

LOVED catching up on your blog! You're a cutie... And so are your littles!