Saturday, September 21, 2013

September 21!

Trev's b-day! We sure do love our Trevor/Dada/Babe! He's a good one, even though he's getting good and old! :) We are so grateful for all this man does for us, he literally works his butt off for us! We really do appreciate it, even though sometimes we don't show it!
Trevor wanted to celebrate up at The Ranch! SO we conned my dad into making us dutch oven and hung out in the wind all day! Despite the tornado it was a lot of fun! :)

& to show our love to him we got more pictures of those he loves than him! :) haha My bad!  






I love these pics Trev snuck of the kids and I at the park! (one of his many talents a photographer!)








We really do love you so much Trev! Thanks for being such a hardworking, kind hearted, hilarious, amazing man! 
 


 O and I couldn't not post these cute pics of Trevor doin what he does best, takin care of his babies!
  

Love him! 

4 comments:

Amanda and Tom said...

Happy birthday tre! Love you guys!

ChrissyLee said...

Happy Birthday Trevor. :) Looks like it was a good day.

The Durham's said...

I'm digging the comic shirts! ;-)

jenn said...

Oh my heck look at my Gentry at the top of the jungle gym!!! Koleman sure love each other!