Friday, October 11, 2013

11 months!

Excuse me while I shed a few tears! I can't believe Kip is almost a yr old! I love her more and more the older she gets like literally I almost sent her back when she was a newborn, but she has become a little sweetheart!

At 11 Months Kiptyn...

LOVES balls! She says "ba" when she see's one! She loves to throw them and then clap her hands because she knows she's awesome!
(throwing her ba's then clapping)

 has a new tongue move where she sticks the tip out and touches it to her top lip! She does it then laughs at herself
has the highest pitched squeal that she does when she is excited and then mixes it with a grunt! It's the cutest little sound
loves when we read books to her!
 says "ba da ba da" when she needs a drink from her sippy
claps and says "yay" then throws her hands up in the air
likes to hold a binki in one hand and suck on the other she is so good at sharing her binks too!
plays peek a boo with her blankies! 
still loves all real people food and eats all day long every day
 is a horrible sleeper we are working on it, well I am in my head i'm trying to figure out what to do with her
 takes steps, has taken up to five, she gets so excited when she does it she claps and says yay!
We love her! she has added alot to our family!
 While her and Kman fight a little much they do get along great 
 and love each other most of the time! 





 



4 comments:

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

I feel the same way they grow up too fast but then they become so much more fun the older they get. she is such a doll!! How fun that she is saying a few words... Gray only says mamam....someday he will learn more...good luck with the sleep training - its the worst.

Kali said...

Love her SOOO much! Love her pigtail!

Amanda and Tom said...

Freaking cute! Love that little girl! And I can just hear her squeal!

Portia said...

She is a DOLL!!