I decided that we are going to start a tradition with our kids that they get their Christmas Jams the day after Thanksgiving (so they can wear them before Christmas not just the night before) ! Gotta come up with something creative like "Turkey Tom dropped them off" Or somethin' like that ya know?! :) We are still working on that, we have some time before K-man will fully understand! Until then we just wrapped up his Jammies and gave them to him after his bath Friday night! He was SOO excited to see the "cow" on his "sirt" it was so "tute"! haha I love him and his cute little language he speaks to us!
Jammies on Binks and Baba in hand, ready for night night!
O wait gotta tell ya what the gun says before I go night, night!
Enjoyin' some cinnamon toast from the walker the next morning!
This was completely his idea to put the plate on the walker I had to hold it for him while he got in and then sit it ever so carefully down for him to eat off of!
Love hiM!
3 comments:
SOOO tute! :D
good idea! we always just open them christmas eve...
what a fun tradition. cute pj's too :) can't believe how big koleman is getting, he's sooo.. cute!!
Post a Comment