We started out our halloween celebrations with the ward Trunk or Treat on Saturday night! It was SO much fun! I love our ward!
Cowboy, Rodeo Clown & Cow
Koleman and his cute little Pirate Princess, Bentley!
Koleman did really good going to all of the cars saying
"tarick or tareat" but when he got to our car where dad was handing out candy he was donzo! He plopped down on the curb and started eating his candy!
Toria had to get a pic with the little rodeo clown, since she was a cowgirl!
Any young teenage boy readers out there, Tor is always looking for a cute boy who wants to have a good time! :)
I had a fun little Halloween party on believe it or not, Halloween! :) Amanda and Chrissy brought their kids over. We let them play, decorate sugar cookies, and eat pizza! :)
That night we did just a little bit of Trick or Treating! I took K-Man to my Aunt Mellie's work, and the Shafers. Stacey came over to bring K an awesome Halloween bucket, filled with clothes and trucks (he was in HEAVEN), she told us we weren't real parents if we didn't take K trick or treating so we all went! We went over to my brothers neighborhood. My cousin lives in there and they had an ice cream machine! It was pretty rad and a fun way to end the night!
Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!
6 comments:
Too funny. I'm glad ya'll had a happy Halloween! Kids make all of the holidays WAY more fun.
Koleman looks adorrrable!
He is the CUTEST rodeo clown ever! I LOVE his costume!!!! And I love how all 3 of you dress up.. haha.. So fun! Glad you had a great halloween!
my nephew is the cutest thing ever! well done sis well done! :D
he was the cutest rodeo clown ever. thanks for hosting that fun little Halloween party. we all had a fun time. :)
Your costumes are awesome! You make a cute little cow Lashel! You just need to put on some pounds! ;)
Post a Comment