The Holiday Season has now begun!!.. We always bring it in with a good ole' fashion pheasant hunt! I absolutely love this Styler tradition! Chili and Spud nuts!! mmm hmm!! The craft fair with Aman is always a blasty blast too!! :) Here's some pics that wrap up our weekend! I will give you a caption with each one, I don't want ya gettin' lost! :)
Me 'n Trev!
Kev, Tom, Trev, Darrne and Sadie! (A few of the mighty hunters)
K-man Played on this "tracktruck" the ENTIRE time we were there! He wasn't happy when I made him get off to go outside and get his picture taken!
K-man, Dada, Pheasant
K-Man giving the Pheasant a Kiss! Good thing he has had his shots!
All of the "Mighty Hunters"
Play time with Aunt Sadie!
Me 'n Aman! We played a pretty great game of pool! I won the game for her! :)
Play time with Uncle John!Like I said...Love this family tradition!!!!!!!!! :)
2 comments:
it is a fun family tradition. you look fab! but the mighty hunters look cold :P BLAH!
Good times! Love hanging out with you! I really lucked out in the sis in law department!
Post a Comment