He has a growing vocabulary and loves to repeat EVERYTHING we say! Some things he will say cracks me up, because it sounds exactly like Trev or I saying it! Like when he says "oh Shoot" or "oh Geeze" He is also getting good at talking in "sentences" by that I mean putting 3 or 4 words together like "bye, bye dada a'work"
Whenever he see's a picture of himself I ask him who is that? He says "me" and points to himself!
He loves to sing and is actually good at it! He knows how to carry a tune! He still sings "tonight, tonight" by hot chelle rae all the time.
We are still working on getting rid of the binks! He seriously has withdrawls without it! He is doing good with just having it when it is night night time! He is such a little smartie, and will pretend like he is going night, night just so he can have it! The other day he some how got it out of his crib. I kept telling him to go put it back, everytime I would say this he would run to trev and cuddle with him and say 'nigh, nigh' like see mom I'm going to sleep I can have it! haha
He is a HORRIBLE eater! This has slowly been happening and now it is at it's all time low, at least I hope it doesn't get worse! He will only eat what he wants, when he wants. Which is usually fruit snacks or grapes!
He is really starting to warm up to all of his uncles, aunts and cousins! He knows most of their names, and loves to play with them!
He is way observant. For a really long time every time we would walk into the garage he would say "elmo" I could not figure out where he was seeing Elmo. I have some red christmas Decorations sticking out of a box so I thought maybe that was what he was talking about. One day I took him over to where he was pointing and he pointed to a tiny pic of elmo on a diaper box!
Whenever Dad or Mom gets on the computer he says "tonight, tonight" so we will play that video for him then after it's over he says "elmo" so we play elmo's song for him! Then he gets confused and doesn't know which one he wants and needs them both at the same time!
He loves it when Dada is home to play with him! They launch things off of the fan, and Koleman will say "again, again" so of course Trev keeps putting sippy cups on top of the fan and starting it, then they run and take cover and pray it doesn't hit them in the head or break the tv! .. Trev will sit on the couch and sing ring around the rosies while K man twirls in a circle, then he falls down when he is supposed to! They do this over and over too!...He also loves to help Dad work out! He gets down in push up stance and walks around on his hands and feet while Trev does push ups!
He loves all things cowboy lately! Horses, boots, trucks and his belt buckle! He has come aparts if he can't wear his "oots" every single day!
The other day at a football game he was sitting on my lap laughing and playing with "shash" (shad) and Trev who were on both sides of me and these ladies behind us were freaking out about how happy and cute he was and what a good boy he was! Ten minutes later he was throwing a fit, wanting his binks and to go run around on the field. haha I turned around and asked them how cute they thought he was now!! They said typical 2 yr old! They are DEF right! This stage has its ups and downs! :) But for the most part we love our little K Man!
I love this face! Dirty, with a booger hangin' out and all!
5 comments:
He is so handsome! I want to hear him sing the tonight song so bad again!
SO cute! Glad I am getting to hang with him a little...too bad I have two little "attention starved" monkeys I have to deal with at the same time!
I love that kid! You were right after Sophie went through her no talking stage, she talks a lot now!
He is SO cute lashel!! And I love his hair, I want to grow out Knox's now....I will just get a fro tho!!
What a cutie! I totally feel for you on the eating problems. Ryker has not touched a veggie in months and I struggle to get him to eat anything other than hot dogs, crackers, and fruit snacks. Oh the joy.
Post a Comment