Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Family Pics

Gotta love family pics with an almost 2 yr old! We had lots of pics that would've been pretty cute if someone would've been looking at the camera or not making a creepy face!



We did have some good faces though...



Luckily the truck behind us didn't hit us while taking these next few pics!


up......


up.........


and AWAY!!!!!!!!
 
I think this one is my Fav!


Maybe this one is my fav!


Or maybe this one.. But Trev hates it!


I like this one,


but wish Trev's face in this one was on the one above!


I really like this one of me and Trev, you should see it when it's turned the right way! It looks even Better! :)



Love these ones!!



Love my family even if it is nearly impossible to get all 3 of us to look good in the same picture!

11 comments:

Kali said...

CUTE pics!

The brackens said...

Love them! Super Cute!

Courtney B said...

LOVE the pictures! You're soooo pretty!

Hulet's Gone Haywire said...

Super fun! Your family is so cute!

The Durham's said...

So cute! Gotta love the Dum Dums!

Anonymous said...

So cute lashel...i like your first fav the best too;)

Dixon and Jess said...

Cute family!

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

so fun. you have such a cute little family.

Amanda and Tom said...

Those pics look great! You guys are the cutest!

Amanda said...

Your pictures turned out so cute! I love them! Are you going to put them on your wall now!?

jenn said...

I think Kash looks like her Aunt Lashel!