Sunday, December 4, 2011

Best Dad EVER Award..

Goes to Trevy Ky!
Koleman is one lucky boy to have Trev for a dad! When Trev gets home from work Koleman is his! They play, play, play until it's bedtime. The only thing I do in the evenings is lotion, diaper and pj's! It is so nice to have a break every night from the monster!

Trev calls me a few nights ago, I swore him and Koleman were just upstairs so I answer and the convo goes like this.. "where are you".. "in the kitchen?!, where are you"... "we ran down to the park (the park is like 5 blocks away), you should come down and hang out with us" haha So I grabbed the camera and hopped in the car! Such a good Daddy Moment!










Another good Daddy moment...
I'm upstairs on the computer and Trev yells "bring your camera and don't let Koleman see ya"! This is what I found! These 2 chillin' on the couch,  eating crackers and watching good old Pole Ex!





Love them:)

6 comments:

Kali said...

Trev really is a GREAT dad, but who wouldn't be to such a CUTE little boy! He is seriously the cutest!

Portia said...

Aww, this is so sweet. Every daddy needs a little boy, they just LOVE them so much!! I dont think anyone can come between a "good" daddy and their son. Makes me ok to even have another little fella.....which is saying a LOT!!

ChrissyLee said...

dads are the best. :) those are really cute pics. how cute that he took him down to the park. good job trevor.

Blake and Annie Nielson said...

Awesome post:) You have so many keeper pictures. Oh and I might be just as obsessed with Polar Express as Kman. Total tradition! I really hope our little munchkins get to meet this Christmas break:)

The brackens said...

Awesome! Loved this post.

Amanda and Tom said...

Aw!! Cute!