Lots of laughs with cousins..
Staying up all hours of the night with my sis to finish this 500 piece puzzle..
Uncle Trevor being the best Dada and Uncle in the world, taking the kids sledding!..
Watching lots of Christmas movies..
and sleeping through them..
Having a special sister come sign and read the book she just wrote "SNOW ANGELS" for all of the little ones in the family...
(I'd highly recommend this book, buy it for your kids or yourself)
Ham Loaf... YUM freaking yum!..
More, more and more sledding!...
Christmas Carols being sung by my Daddy-o While everyone else sings along and the little ones shake it..
Playing games at the Town Carnival..
Making one last wish to Santa Clause for that very special gift...
We hope you all have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! With lots of love from our home to yours! :)

3 comments:
Too fun! I am so happy you and your family make so many fun memories. I love K man's new hair cut. Cute!!
AH! I love this post! It made me really happy. I think I'm going to save it to my bookmarks so I can look at it in OK when I need a pick me up!
I love it!!!! Merry christmas!!
Post a Comment