Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas 2011

*~*Christmas Eve*~*
We went to the annual Styler family party! It is always a good time when all of the Stylers get together! We had good laughs and great food!

Like father like son?!


Koleman all dressed up and ready to roll to the partay! :) I love this pic def one of my favs of this little dude!



Koleman was the "Star" when they acted out the nativity! One of the Uncles joked that we were training our son young to always be the star of the show! haha That's right! :)



All of us guys!




Koleman opeing up his present from his cousin Brett! He loved and still does love this truck!

After the party we went to Michelles and hung out! Check out all the gifts under the tree, we got so spoiled!


Opening up his Christmas Jams from Grandma Michelle.


*~* Christmas Morning*~*

Santa found the K-man and he left him this cute little "Jett"
We woke up at 6:30 when Kev got home from work to open up presents with everyone! I'm one of "those" mom's who won't wake up my child for anything so all the "adults" (If you can call us that) opened up our presents then Koleman finally woke up with the encouragment of Uncle Tom banging on the wall and Trev and Uncle John whispering in his hear about a quarter to 8!
He was SO confused when Trev brought him out of his room. First thing we did was show him the dog that Santa had left him! He wasn't to sure about him and at one point said "DOG" and pushed him out of his way so he could open up his other gifts! haha




He sure did love his Tractor and Truck & Trailer that Santa brought! Next year Santa needs to not wrap the presents and have them all set up so we don't have to wait for dad to get them out of the boxes! It was a little rough having to be So patient!







K really got into unwrapping the presents! Every piece of paper had to be off of the present before he would even look at whatever the gift was! :)



He loves this little recliner that Grandpa Styler got him!





We headed over to Michelles after Koleman had opened up all of his gifts at Kevins. Koleman had a hay day unwrapping all of his presents!







Sadie got a WII for Christmas so the boys were playing a Dance game on it! It was hilarious watching them!


We went back over to Trev's Dad's house and put Koleman down for a nap. After he woke up we hung out for a little while then headed to Enterprise.


Our car was PACKED! like I said SPOILED.. Thanks Guys! :)


My Mom had Koleman one special gift waiting for him when we got to their house! I had been so excited about this present and knew he would love it! Here's how it went down! He started unwrapping it and of course had to get ALL of the paper off! ...




As soon as the paper was out of sight he looked down and got a huge smile on his face! and said "TRACTOR!!!!"


Then he had to give it a big kiss! ...


I just love the way his mouth looks when he is saying tractor!


Another special gift from my Grandma Terry to my parents! haha Gotta love her! :)


Koleman went to bed pretty early Christmas night because of all the excitement! I feel like this was his first "REAL" Christmas! I loved how excited he was to open up his presents, and how much he loved them all! It was such a great Christmas! :)
After Koleman had gone to bed I walked passed the tree and noticed that he had parked his tractor underneath the Tree for the night! :) I just love him!

9 comments:

The Durham's said...

How fun! So you guys have a dog now? Haha good luck! Maybe him and Briggs can play sometime!

ChrissyLee said...

wow! looks like you guys had a really fun Christmas! :) i can't believe you have a dog. i am so jealous. so cute. we're going to have to come see it sometime. my kids love dogs.

cute post and pics. i didn't take a single pic on Christmas eve & day. :( lame.

Matt and Brittany said...

hayden got that same cabelas truck and trailer! he loves it! k man is getting so big!

Dixon and Jess said...

I'm jealous that you guys got a dog. We are keeping an eye out for a cool dog that isn't a ton of money! And I know exactly how you feel about waking a sleeping kid! It literally kills me to wake up Sienna... usually Dixon has to do it! Ha. And I love Kman's jeans!!

Anonymous said...

He will love having a pup...Pres sure does! merry christmas glad it was good:)

jenn said...

Ha Ha I love this. He is so cute, but my favorite picture is the one of him in the backseat with all the presents. I didn't even notice him at first!!!

Amanda and Tom said...

Aw merry christmas!! That was so fun! And oh my gosh of the pic of your packed car! haha

Amanda and Tom said...

Aw merry christmas!! That was so fun! And oh my gosh of the pic of your packed car! haha

Kali said...

Kman is the cutest.