Just a few minutes after I made the previous post about how sweet my little boy is, I'm in cleaning my bathroom and Koleman comes running in yelling frantically "uh oh mama, Jett's in there." He is just prancing, trying to get me to come look! So I follow him (all the while he's yelling "jett's in there") to the laundry shoot where he opens the door to the shoot and says "jett's in there"! O PERFECT!! :) I ran downstairs to find poor little Jett shaking he was so terrified!
Is it bad i'm still laughing out loud about this one?!?
I did hold in the laughter long enough to tell him it's not a good idea to throw Jett down the laundry shoot!
9 comments:
bahahaha! way too funny!
awe, poor guy.
Oh my gosh, I'm laughing so hard! That is hilarious. I don't think I could hold back laughing long enough to tell him it was wrong.
that is hilarious. funny koleman. sometimes i find some pretty interesting things down our laundry shoot, but never a puppy. i love it.
That is hilarious!! But very sad too...
I don't think I could have gotten mad at him either. That is so funny! Made my day.
Oh poor Jett!!
hilarious!
OMH!!! Lashel.. I was having sorta bad day, until I read this.. I started busting out LAUGHING!!! So, funny!! Im glad little Jett is ok!
Post a Comment