My mom, Kali and I were sitting at my parents house in Enterprise listening to kids whine because all they wanted to do was play outside! So I finally got up got them dressed in a million layers and let them go outside!
(These pics are taken from my mom's window! No way I was going to go out there)
As we were sitting there we thought to each other.. HMMM I bet it's like 60 something degrees in St.George, Lashel is headed back down there later today anyway.. so why not go down there now, hang out in Shad's back yard and let the kids play!! BINGO! That is what we did! :)
Of course our newest addition Jetter's enjoyed him some sun too! :)
This day was the perfect JANUARY day! Filled with Sunshine, Family and the Rio! :)
4 comments:
wow! you're right- that is the perfect day. you really can't go wrong with sunshine, fam, and rio. well, sometimes fam...sometimes.
looks like you guys have been having a really fun holiday. i hate that it's back to reality now. :(
btw- love that pic of your dad flipping you off. kind of reminds me of my dad! :)
the next time you metion rio on your blog your grounded do you hear me lashel!! AHHHH esp. when I'm pregnant!!! I like the name jett for a boy. Jer doesn't so much but I do haha. Jealous because i wish we lived back in st.george right now.
One of my favorite days the entire vacation! :D
I like your new camera, nice photos.
Post a Comment