Friday, December 9, 2011

The "REAL" Haircut! :(

We did it.. Koleman's cute little locks are all gone! :( A friend of mine had a little boy about Koleman's age, and they had the exact same hair. Well she recently cut his hair, it looked SO cute and she encouraged me to do it! I had been going back and forth for months on whether or not to cut his hair! So on a whim I did it!
I literally thought I was going to throw up before I did it! I was SO nervous and sad! I know i'm nuts it's just hair it'll grow back but it's my babies hair, he grew that hair from scratch! :( Ok now I'm making my self sad again!...

Anyhoo.. We cut it! He loved the clippers but absolutely hated the scissor part!

Before the cut! For real look at my hands I thought I was going to have a heart attack!


It made it so much easier when he was smiling!...





Michele and Nicole came for moral support! So Michele showed him the hair and he said "ooo Scary, Scary" haha


These pictures should pretty much sum up how he felt about the scissors!



No worries I saved some of the precious locks! :(


My two handsome boys!


Was this a good idea or a bad idea!?!


11 comments:

Dallas, Jessica, and Drake said...

I LOVE it!! Seriously, he looks like he's old enough to be in kindergarten. It grows back...keep telling yourself that.

Woods Family said...

I LOVED his cute lil locks but it was a good choice, he looks SO cute! So big and grown up! :)

Amanda and Tom said...

Oh my heck! I love it!

Anonymous said...

SUCH A GOOD IDEA:) I love it too lashel..he looks so cute! That's awesome he liked the clippers most kids hate the noise, and its obviously easier to have them moving with the scissors not clippers hahah. Oh so cute.

The Durham's said...

I loved his long hair, him and Elsie could have passed as twins! But...he does look like such a stud now! And so grown up!!

ChrissyLee said...

i love it. i was telling trevor last night at the ward party how much i liked it. :) they grow up so fast.(sniff, sniff)

Dixon and Jess said...

I love it!!! I love the little "swoop" in the front!! Ha I don't know what it's called but he does look like such a stud!!

Kali said...

GREAT idea! He is SO adorable. SO FUNNY about him saying "scary" about the hair!! :D :D hahaha!

The brackens said...

He looks so "grown up" I LOVE it!!!...wanna cut Rydges. Haha...

Amanda said...

I love it! He looked so handsome (and grown up) at the ward party. What a cutie!

Blake and Annie Nielson said...

Love it! Way to be brave. I can't imagine. But I won't make you sad thinking about that;) But really it turned out adorable Lashel.