Koleman was one happy boy when he found the cup full of sugar in the cupboard.. Of course I didn't get mad just took pics and laughed at him while he dipped and licked! :)
Finally broke out the good ole' fruitloops and string, he liked it for a minute!!
Halloween sugar cookies!! :)
Last but not least.. Halloween!!!! Koleman wanted to be spider man so bad this year! He really doesn't even watch spider man besides a couple videos on you tube so I don't know what sparked this! I made up my mind though that it is home made costumes from now on, sucks when your kid is old enough to have an opinion! :) I hated seeing the same costume Koleman was wearing ever corner we turned! O well he was still adorable and he loved it!
He loved that all he had to say was trick or treat and people would give him candy! We went to the ward trunk or treat then over to Shad and Jeri's where Jeri took him around their neighborhood! He woke up this morning and said "that was SO fun mom, Shad and Jeri's, trick or treat and candy!" haha
The spider man poses! :)
(usually when he squats down like this he sings, "I'm sexy and I know it") haha
His favorite part of the night.. riding the tractor at Shad & Jeri's!
Love my little Spider Man!!
Bring on November.. It's baby time!! :)
8 comments:
Cutest spiderman I've ever seen! :D Bring on the baby!
That is right November is baby time! I am super excited and I agree I like non original costumes but he was still cute!
So cute and quite the poser! Lashel you look so good! I can't believe you are having this little girl so soon!
Oh my gosh! His squats kill me! That is awesome.
He is so cute!! I can't believe your almost due, how exiting!!
You look so cute Lashel!
ha ha he's so flippin cute and funny! and you look super!
You look great!!! And K-man makes the cutest spider man ever, love the squatting pose!! haha..
Post a Comment