Friday, October 26, 2012

Love this...

"So there is this boy
he kinda stole my heart,
he calls me
Mommy!"
(or Shel most of the time) :)
 
I found this quote on pinterest and I love it!
 

 

 
How could this little underwear boy's face not steal your heart?!? It gets me everyday.. Even when he is totally testing me and I'm about ready to go insane, I just can't help but love him!
P.S. Is it bad that I kinda have melt downs sometimes because I'm rocking his world in 2 1/2 weeks? I feel like the worst mom ever sometimes, he'll love his little sister right?! and not hate me?! O man, o man I sure hope so!


4 comments:

ChrissyLee said...

he is still going to love you. :) i remember having anxiety like that right before nate was born- i felt like i was betraying phoebe- but it totally worked out. and in a couple of months you're all going to feel like she's been in your family forever and wonder what you ever did without her- even koleman will think that. :) i'm sooooo excited for you. can't wait to hear about/meet cute little styler baby.

cute pics at the farm too. we NEED to take our kids there so bad. what can i say- we're totally lame right now. :( good job being an awesome mom.

Kali said...

SOOOO cute little boy and I love the quote! He is going to HATE you for having baby sister! hahaha jk jk! He is gonna love her!

Heidi Gardner said...

He is cute and the quote is adorable! Kelson refused to sit on the hospital bed with me. He hated being in the hospital, and was way unsure about the baby, but by 1 week old.... Kelson was calling caleb "my baby" and became very protective when other people would hold him. HE will LOVE his little sister!!!! Might just take some time :)

The Durham's said...

I felt that way too! But once she is here you'll wonder what you ever did without them both! Wait until she gets here, Koleman is going to look like he grew up so much!!