Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sneak peak of Halloween at our house!! :) Koleman is one excited little boy!!
 
 
Sr. Games opening Ceremonies! I love watching Maci improve with every performance, she's amazing! Koleman loved him the fireworks.. NOT!! haha

 
Trev didn't attend and worked on this.. He didn't have a swing to put on the swing set he had just made so he made one haha! We still need to buy a couple swings to put on it but Trev did such a good job building it!

 
Tired little Cowboy! He crashed on our way home from cedar! We went and hung out with Darren and Dani such a fun day, sadly I didn't take any pics but this one!  

 
We finally carved our pumpkins!!! It was such a fun night!! Koleman loved every minute of it, actually so did Mom and Dad!! and we are pretty much profess! :)










 
Koleman and I at 35 weeks! :) I can't breath, sleep or ever get comfy! But I love feeling & watching little miss go crazy can't wait for her to get here! 

 
as always Love Him!! He is making his special drink that he got because he stayed in nursery today!

 
Love from the Stylers! :) I should spend more time blogging,  but I have to get busy! This is what our preparation for baby sis looks like right now.. Yikes!
 

5 comments:

Portia said...

Lashel you are such a good cute little mom, I am proud of you girl! I love seeing all the fun things you do with you little boy. And you look so cute prego. Makes me kinda want to be....not bad enough though! haha

Kali said...

You're looking good yo!
Ah pumpkin carving. Koleman is at such a fun age cuz he enjoys everything and can participate. He is too cute and he's definitely "sexy and he knows it!" :D

bliss' said...

Oh spiderman he looks so cute in is mask:)I cant wait only a few more weeks!!!

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

Your Halloween decor looks great! I love love love that green mirror! And look at your super cute baby bump!!! only 5 more weeks!!!! yay!!!!

Amanda said...

Trevor built a swing set and a swing? Awesome! Too bad we didn't do our pumpkin decorating this year...looks like you guys took care of it though! You look so with your belly!! Love it!