Some special moments I want to remember of Koleman's relationship with his baby sister while she was being cooked...
anytime I get a kiss from Koleman so does baby sister! He has had to run out to the car to catch me before I leave if he has forgotten to kiss baby sister! :)
while cuddling with baby sister he has said some pretty cute things like...
"baby sister is SOOO cute"
"I really love my baby sister"
"I need her to come out mom"
"I wanna see baby sister move"
The first time he seen her move he was so excited and said "mom! she moved, good job baby sister!"
It seems like anytime Koleman is on my lap or sitting next to me talking like a mad man, baby sister goes crazy!!
love when he asks if he can "PLEASE cuddle with baby sister"!
Im excited to see the relationship that these two have together once she is here! I'm sure there are going to be plenty of rough patches, but I hope they are the bestest of friends!! :)
I have a lot more maternity pics to post, I will add them as soon as I get them!

6 comments:
SO cute! He is going to be the best big brother! I'm so dang excited!
I agree with Kali he is going to be the best big brother! I love when he does that I am not sure I can wait much longer! Good thing it is only a couple days... If that!
Cute picture! I can't wait to see the rest. I am a little jealous you are getting induced at 39 weeks. I will probably go a week over...oh well. It will be here soon enough. Good luck :)
way cute pic and post. koleman is a sweetheart. :)
I don't know why, but I got teary reading this post!
Sooooo excited love this post about k man what a cutie. Good luck w the delivery!!
Post a Comment