what a cutie. i can't wait to meet her. sorry we never made it by while you were in the hospital. i had the sniffles and didn't want to get anyone sick. we need to come visit you soon and bring you dinner. hope you're feeling good. can't wait to hear the story. :)
9 comments:
She is so dainty and cute! I am so glad she is here safe and sound:) Also I finally got the blanket finished!
Haha! She looks like Sophie did when she was first born in this picture. So chubby! She's super cute and I can't wait until I can meet her!
Such a CUTE little girl!!! She has your rosy cheeks! Less than two days!
She is beautiful!! Congrats to your little family, the more you add the more love there is!! I'm so excited for you guys!
Adorable!! Congrads!!!
She is so precious. I LOVE her name too. It is crazy that her and lil Mack were only 25 mins apart. Sounds like a perfect pair to me :)
:) :) :) Love her already!!
what a cutie. i can't wait to meet her. sorry we never made it by while you were in the hospital. i had the sniffles and didn't want to get anyone sick. we need to come visit you soon and bring you dinner. hope you're feeling good. can't wait to hear the story. :)
so sweet. cant wait to hear your story!
Post a Comment